Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Farewell, my friend!

A friend of mine, T is moving away to pursue a better future in her career. She told me that was a difficult decision since she really like living in Colorado. I can't agree more and I am sure I will be as sad as her when I have to leave this beautiful state. What I can do is to continue exploring the area and keep recording the amazing views.

Sad to see another friend moving away :(. I made an Apple Chiffon Cake, T's favorite cake for her and wish her luck on her new journey. Made with low sugar and reduced oil - Isn't the healthy life style and food part of the Colorado spirit, is it?



I was driving to work and found a great view at a neighborhood so I took a picture of it. It came out very nice with an unexpected shape of the lake!

No comments:

Post a Comment