Monday, June 10, 2013

Celtic Woman at Red Rocks

Some people here would tell you: If you haven't been to Red Rocks Amphitheater, you can't claim yourself a Coloradoan.  I don't necessarily agree with that but Red Rocks Amphitheater is definitely one of the landmarks in Colorado and an unique live performance venue. Last night, the famous Irish band Celtic Woman had a wonderful performance here!  

The show was at 8pm and the door opened at 6:30pm. Many people came early in order to get a good spot. At Red Rocks, General Admission tickets are sold at a very reasonable price and you can sit anywhere after Row 60 or under the trees at both sides of the stairs. You will need to climb 195 steps before you can get to the stage level. It is a very good workout for going to a concert, isn't it? 




I didn't know about Celtic Woman until Ticketmaster sent me the concert presale notice. I found their music on Youtube and instantly fell in love with their amazing voices! I was so excited to go see their live concert and they didn't disappoint the audiences! In addition to all the great songs Celtic Woman performed, the bagpiper, drummer and Irish step dancer were great contributors who helped to make it a fantastic show. My favorite of the night was 'You raise me up'!   
Lisa, Chloe and Susan
Mairead is the most energetic person on the stage 

Lovely ladies

I love the purple lighting on the stage

 
Bagpiper 


No comments:

Post a Comment